Riding along Kleris was quite pleased with how the encounter with the small mob went, enough truth to confuse any possible detection spells or more sharply minded fellows but not enough to actually hurt their goals. 'Still that big Reacher Man seemed competent enough. Takes a solid man to gather up that many on a hunt like this. Maybe I should try to find him after this is all done, offer him a job or something.'

He twists his head slightly to look at Kett, sitting behind him and notices her awkward sitting, "I don't mind if you want to move slightly closer, you can hold onto the back of my armor as well if you wish. Its thick enough to serve as a sturdy handle."

He didn't really believe she would take him up on the offer independent soul she seemed to be, but it never hurt to offer. Especially a polite nothing before the more interesting tidbits, he lowers his voice slightly with his head still on a swivel "I have to say though, I am mightily curious as to what business you have in the Thrane Quarter especially among the four king manors. You seem to be looking for someone?"

'Never trust someone who lies and twists the truth around behind others backs!'

'You mean what we are doing at all times to anyone who meets us?'

'Caution never hurts! Be wary Kleris.'