"Trying to get me to hold on tight to your...big...strong...self?" Kett replies, her tone lilting into a husky tease, stretching the words out. She doesn't shift her position but does bring one hand forward to gently tip-tap fingers down Kleris' upper arm. "I'll pass on the skinship, though if you're hard up for company at night I'm sure I could introduce you to a friend or two. Perhaps even at the same time?" She did know a lot of people, and the city did lend itself to that sort of no-strings-but-still-some-strings fun. It was absolutely not in his best interest to take her up on the offer, so she quietly hoped he'd be enticed.

When Kleris brings up Arano, she pulls her hand back and sighs wistfully, ever the actor. "I'm looking for someone. Someone who hurt my family." She pauses for effect, pretending to think of how to word the next sentence properly but in truth she'd had this planned out for a while. "My leads lead me to Arimart, but before I could talk about it we got all wrapped up in this situation." Kett shrugs slightly. "The man I'm hunting is good at his job, so I'm not worried about someone getting there first. Burning a day on getting on Prosecutor Silvertongue's good side seems like a good time investment."

"And you? Sticking around for the altruistic sense of duty of wanting to see a bad man half-addled by insanity meet 'justice' in the oh-so-just court of Throneport?" Given her tone it might be hard to assume she'd even remember the answer if given - so lazy and nonchalant- but she would. She'd remember every word.