Pool: 1

Outlier, Ember, The Girl: Beryl Beach

"If you want to avoid seeing Garuda sunk beneath the waves, then you need to forget you ever saw me. Neither of you can stand against this, your team either. You barely took down Lash and she's nothing compared to who else might try and open that Vault. I'm booking it out of this city at the earliest flight. I suggest the both of you do as well. There's an old man, down in Deeptide. If you really are as dumb as you appear, go talk to him. He'll tell you what you need to know. Maybe we'll be on the same plane afterwards."

Deeptide, as you both know, is the next town down beneath Garuda, directly on track from Noxport via the many tunnels and caverns that dwell beneath the city. While Noxport may be a free and often dicy place, Deeptide is where In Murk Clad reside, the true heroes of Garuda or so they claim. They, and their city, keep out of politics and are generally not fond of strange heroes setting foot in their home. Too busy fighting monsters or so the claim goes. Sometimes they'll drag a corpse up to remind those on the surface of what horrors live beneath them but even that's been quite a while. The Girl stares at you both, arms folding more tightly across her chest.

"That's all I can give you. Are you going to keep following me or am I free to go?"

Backfire, Gravitic: Ferryman HQ

Spoiler
Show
Just popping in to say keep at it, this may be a Provoke though, depending on how Gravitic responds though.