View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XII

1. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XII

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
    “Good gods,” he said, “you look like death warmed up. I wasn’t expecting you back so soon - what happened? Where are the others?” He looked around. “The knights? Where are the knights?”
    "Dead," Elsa reported gloomily, standing at the front of the column. "The enemy had ghosts at his disposal. Not much even the knights could do about that. We're the only ones who made it out, and only barely. No survivors from Caerfort, either. I'll write a summary report for Prince Sforza and let you read it before I have it sent out by messenger."

Though Sussman was only a minor lord, and not especially knowledgeable in military matters or anything concerning the war with the undead, it seemed fair to bring him inside the loop, since his town was almost on the doorstep of what was now enemy territory.

If Nahorek marches out with his armies, we're relying on Sussman to hold out until Sforza can bring his forces south. Now that's a scary thought...
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2020-07-28 at 09:09 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.