homebrew - mostly what I’ve ended up running the past ten years, however this feels like a cop out answer.
Eberron - I’ll spare my 39 1/2 foot pole
Spelljammer/Planescape - while I like the concepts they just don’t present enough to engage with by default, I view them more as a framework than a setting.
Mystara - haven’t encountered it, haven’t a clue.
Forgotten Realms - (pre 3e lore blender) nice kitchen sink that does low level stuff well. As is true with most settings it asks for suspension of disbelief on its thumb twiddling demigods. While I can’t say it’s my favorite this is the one I’d be most willing to accept a pitch of “do you want to play X setting?”
Dragonlance - far too rigidly defined for my tastes, it’s fan service and I’d honestly rather pick a more dynamic setting if opting for one backed by popular literature
Greyhawk - in all my wanderings I’m just not sure what Greyhawk really is. Surely I must have read a bunch about it indirectly but nothing ever came out and said ‘here be Greyhawk’
Nentir Vale - haven’t a clue
Dark Sun - Wonderful themes that I respect the implementation of but will not engage with.
Golarion - haven’t touched PF lore yet, planning on a deep dive into PF1 content for some time later this year.