View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1208 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #209
    Bugbear in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGirl

Default Re: OOTS #1208 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Let's assume that two thirds of the goblin army was destroyed taking Azure City. That is likely massively overestimating enemy casualties, so the deck is stacked against them in this scenario.
    I think one of the soldiers mentioned 10,000 out of 30,000 was killed, and definitely more hobgoblins have moved in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    They are already making plans to take it back, if they don't agree to this that fight will certainly happen and without Xykon or Red Cloak they could very will win.
    Their army consists of Hinjo, Kazumi, Daigo, nobles, and an army very much reduced in size (and consisted mainly of civilians). They're also thousands of miles away. I wouldn't bet on their chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    When last seen, Niu was escaping from the city as Redcloak crushed the remains of the Resistance. Are you perhaps thinking of a different character?
    I think what they meant was that Niu is not in a position of command or influence to significantly change diplomacy tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    That's what I get for not reading the physical books, and that actually really sucks all around. Guess bloodthirsty conquest, mass slaughter, and slavery are still ok when the correct people do them.
    I can trust that the Azurites driving out the hobgoblins and retaking the city will not do any wonders for the cycle of revenge (and will most definitely create a Redcloak 2.0)
    Last edited by understatement; 2020-07-28 at 11:20 PM.