Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic-Templar View Post
Can you provide a source? We've seen Thor interfere with the world directly, the thunderclap over Cliffport comes to mind, as does the storm on the airship.
Kindof.
Here (panel 23) Thor gets grief from Tiger for breaking the rules, specifically the rules he broke seem to be assisting Durkon while in Cliffport (i.e the North).
Seperately Thor cannot smash people down with a hammer, zap them with lightning, etc because there are a bunch of rules to prevent the gods kicking over castles (panels 3,4,5,6)

Now you could say that the first one only became an issue when he was considering it in the South - but he references that they were not happy he did it once at all.
The second one you could say the problem is that he would be interfereing with another Northern God - but then if any Southern God is opposed to another Southern God flattening a city it is a problem (even ignoring the possibility of a new snarl with The Dark One).

Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
K. Thanks for the clarification.
(At any rate, that's one big if there. (Also, if the agreement is accepted by the divine community as a whole despite the complaints the Blues, that would mean the other two pantheons voted for it, so within (and strictly within) the bounds of this hypothetical scenario we have no need for that ”presumably”.))
Depends on if there is another way to ratify an agreement i.e North says 'Yes', South says 'No', West say 'This is between the two of ye I don't care - decide between yourselves I will accept it', there might be rules that have it ratified via elemental lords or somesuch in such an odd occurance - so decided to go with 'presumably' for an abundance of caution (I could have went with 'almost certainly' or the like also).