The Goddess Who Doesn't Want Worship:
As she takes the note and reads it, you see her tense up as the word "cult" and being informed that its abotu her and feel the room, perhaps even the city for a single second, tremor as for once in her life you feel her unceasing control over her ki slip if for just a moment. Just as quickly it is reigned back in, but you can feel her speak with barely restrained fury.
"....I agree with you on the New Nobles. They should be gotten rid of. As for Queensjade...I'll deal with them myself."
A letter will arrive for Oxyribo saying the World Assembly does want to negotiate with him and asks for a date and time.

She will reply to them that she does want to meet with Queensjade, when she gets to them, they say
"Jade glad for you to meet with us we want to-"
"DO NOT WORSHIP MEEEEE!"
She is suddenly shouting, the world shaking at her demand, her proclamation.
"I AM NO REPLACEMENT FOR A REPUBLIC. ALL IDOLS ARE FALSE. TO WORSHIP THAT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST IS DELUSION. TO WORSHIP THAT WHICH DOES, IS FOOLISH FOR ALL IDOLS ARE PEOPLE, AND PEOPLE ARE IMPERFECT. RESPECT THEM INSTEAD."
They cower in fear as she floats, terrifying and furious.
"But what about power?"
"MEANINGLESS."
"What of hope?"
"WITHIN YOURSELF. THE GREATEST TREASURE IN THIS WORLD IS YOUR ABILITY TO THINK AND ACT FOR YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING OTHERS. ALL STRENGTH IS FROM WITHIN, TO WORSHIP ANOTHER IS TO MERELY TRICK YOURSELF ABOUT THE SOURCE."
"...We....we see."
"Good. I am nought but a teacher. Learn this lesson, learn that your own mind and strength is better than any god or leader. Learn that the only good that can be done are good things actually done, and not what you hope others do. Learn that I am imperfect, despite all the good that I've done. Be free of the lie of perfection, the attachment to foolish beliefs, be freed by rationality, be freed by knowledge, and be free of lies, from within and without."
She will teleport away, thoroughly done with this.