[Beach]

"Alright, then. I'll begin."

Get ready, Sophie. This is one broken tykebomb.

Zara takes a deep breath, and stares forward as she speaks, looking at the surface of the water. "As I told everyone when I came, my past is of me being in an orphanage, until a fire happened. I tried to escape, and ended up here. Today, I remember differently, it turns out those memories were incomplete."

She turns to Sophie, her smile growing wider. "In fact, I was a child assassin. 'The Smiling Killdren', we were nicknamed. Let me start from the beginning." She turns back to look at the sea, and she looks like she's reminiscing some good memories. "I grew up in the orphanage, we were trained to kill. We went on missions as young as seven. They treated us well, better if we did a good job. Training, mental conditioning sessions, regular injections of 'medicine'... we were 'the last thing you never see'. Ah, good times." Which is messed up, but the fact that Zara looks at it fondly just shows how much the 'treatment' did a number on her psyche.

She continues. "I'd have graduated by now, working as an assassin for the highest bidder, no doubt. When I was ten, though, I was sent on a mission, and I succeeded. Usually, I'd arrange little accidents, but I needed to be close to him to do him in... but he rigged it so that the house would go up in flames if he died. Trying to escape, a beam hit me on the head. I managed to escape through a portal that put me here instead, and forgot most of these things until this morning." She goes silent for a while. "I always wondered why I was so good at fighting and sneaking. Why death didn't faze me, why I could never stop smiling, why enough pain made me giggle. I've been training in the hopes of being an adventurer one day, so I still have my skills. Now, though... I'm just processing it all." Then she shrugs.