This is a prettier recreation of the original map from The Isle of Dread that someone made.
This is my own spices up version of the map that I made for my own campaign.

The original B/X adventure has 41 pirates in the lair and I was curious how such a thing would play out in 5th edition. But I ended up making it 1 veteran, 1 priest, 2 bandit captains, 6 scouts, 4 spies, 10 thugs, 18 bandits, and 6 worgs to have more variety. It turned out to be quite a slog, and the whole thing from first finding the place to defeating the pirates took us 4 hours.
The players apparently had a blast with it, but I thought it was pretty dull once the big fighting broke out. When we got to the point where the serious threats were taken out, I stopped rolling for the fighting between pirates and escaped prisoners, as there seemed to be little point in spending more time on that.

Wasn't the greatest session of the campaign yet, and for myself it wasn't terribly interesting. But I think for the players it will still be remembered as one of the highlights of the campaign.

Originally I planned to make this a jungle exploration campaign with two small pirate encounters. But all by itself, it turned into a pirate hunting campaign quite quickly.