Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
Thanks! I actually already had Adblock Plus.

While I kind of hate to agree with Nanase's mother, all the wand can be credited/blamed for is exposing what an awful person Noriko was. "If not for this wand, I'd still be married to someone who would have walked out if Tedd hadn't been a wizard!" is not a reason to be mad at the wand.

But "This thing doesn't reliably work" is a good reason to stop using it.
Edward can't break Noriko, breaking her would not be the appropriate action to take, and he may still have feelings for her.

Especially since Pandora claims that part of the reason they tested Tedd repeatedly and obsessively was fear that their enemies would target Tedd and Tedd wouldn't be able to defend himself. Edward might think that Noriko left and went no-contact to keep any monster that escaped her hunts from coming after Tedd for vengeance... Which, may actually be true. The evidence points to Noriko being a bitch but the evidence also pointed to Pandora being evil instead of a good person suffering from chronic mental illness.

Regardless, the flaws in the Wand's design could be blamed for the break-up and thus, becomes a functional proxy for any anger, resentment, or the like that Edward feels over the divorce.