Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
[Woods]

Domhnall gives the elf a conspiratorial smile.
”You’re not supposed to use it but you’ve been bathing in it? Breaking the rules.” He trots over to the well.
”Well, I live here so if those demons come back I’m going to end up having to do guard duty. Might as well get some perks out of it.” He cups his hand and takes a swig. He wonders if it’ll taste fizzy?
[Woods]

"Hey, it was a special case and I'm the only one defending multiple of these." Anika claims with a gesture at the well as she follows Domhnall over to the well.
"Oh that's cool-" The druid gasps and her eyes widens as she sees Domhnall putting his cupped hand in the well.

The water, well, it's not exactly water. While it feels cool to the touch as one would expect water would, it's almost as if it's also boiling at the same time. As if its liquid is constantly vibrating despite looking so peaceful on the surface.

Anika isn't stopping him even if she looks rather amazed at what he just did. "Dude, hardcore. I'd never do that!" She exclaims, though looks more impressed than fearful of his action.

Speaking of which, the liquid is not unpleasant to drink but carry with it that foreboding boiling sensation down his throat. Nothing happens right away at first besides an odd sensation of being fulfilled.