1. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    So what are the next good “chase” banners coming up? Im flush with mithril from having finally finished all the realm dungeons since I returned. Im done all the 15 mithril pulls on element and realm banners. From what I can see the realm/elementa banners dont have syncs on them so is it worth doing more pulls on these? Maybe if you’re stuck on a magicite or something?
    The Realm/Elemental banners contain all relics up to a certain cut off point, so they do have Sync's in the pool but the pool of Syncs is low-ish, and there is a large amount of relics mucking up the chances of pulling a sync. The banners do get updated about every 6 months, and we're a month or so away from the next refresh.

And on the topic of banners, got another hit on the Magicite tickets: Rem AASB! Got her Sync from fest, and from what I've been seeing, she rips Diabolos a new one. Now I just need a holy magic csb....

Edit: Oh yeah. New Book missions centered around Cardia dungeons. Up to 4 free tickets. Time to stop ignoring them I guess.
    Last edited by Antonok; 2020-08-05 at 02:18 PM.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile