"You already know my demands. End this farce and apologize for your blatantly corrupt and criminal actions, and I will reinstate the Dragon Balls and my friends and I will resume our roles as the defenders of this planet. Or you can refuse, proceed with the farce of a trial, in which case I will use every last bit of my authority as the monarch of a member nation of this assembly to ensure that you abide by all of the rules, including the protections that Jade is entitled to as a citizen and diplomat of my nation, and you permanently lose access to the things that keep Earthlings from being extinct as well as the people who keep the planet from blowing up. Your choice."

"Oh... All cards on the table, I'm the reasonable one. Believe it or not, there have been a handful of occasions where Jade was the one who did something... Dangerously reckless. She's a good person. A better person than me by far. I just want to live in peace, fulfill the responsibilities I've taken for myself, and improve myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. If I hadn't accidentally taken over my nation when I killed the last bastard to rile it I'd probably have ****ed off for greener pastures a years ago, but I have responsibilities, you know how it is."

"Jade? Jade never wanted to be a hero, but that's what she ended up being, and she's good at it regardless. And any attempt to stop her will end in complete and utter failure. And you know it. Whatever the ruling is, you will have no ability to enforce it without Jade's cooperation. If jade refuses to be imprisoned there's nothing you can do about it and you know it."

"I'm giving you an out, here. Jade? Left to her own devices, she'd make a complete mockery of you, dismantle your arguments, even if you win, you lose, becuase if she doesn't like the sentence she'll just walk away and there's no way you'll be able to stop her... And you'll have alienated the Savior of the Universe, which means a lot of planets will suddenly have a reason to hate the Earth."

"Me? I've giving you a chance to avoid catastrophe and save face. We talked it out, realized this was all a huge misunderstanding, resolved the problem, I make a show of putting the dragon balls back, and I make a token trade treaty with a prominent nation to show there are no hard feelings."

"Or you can make fools of yourselves and I'll sit back drinking a martini while the Earth gets invaded by anyone who gets pissed that Rainbowsaber's home planet treats her so discpicably. Its up to you."

Oxy finishes with a shrug