1. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

Beat up Famfrit; easy clear (I suppose it should be, I have a Sync and at least two physical Lightning-centered Awakenings, one of which is on a Machinist for easy imperiling.) Didn't quite make sub-30, pretty sure almost entirely because I ran out of orbs to make higher-damage abilities; could probably squeeze it out by messing with ability timing and action efficiency a bit more, but there's no real compelling reason to.

Maybe take a run at Hecaton next? Zack Wind Chain and Zidane Thief Awakening for the offensive core there, probably bring in Kelger again for support DPS (Awakening focuses on Earth but boosts/doubles Ninja skills and the entry/chase on his USB is part Wind) and then Lenna and Tyro finishing up with their standard healing/Support package.. will need to see if I've got orbs around to finish brushing up the ability package. (Hmm. Heca's Rage doesn't give him damage reduction - should be relatively easy to keep him out of it once all the buffing and SB activation is done.. ah. Right. His AI script is full of statusy nonsense. Well that should be fun.)
    Last edited by tyckspoon; 2020-08-05 at 10:58 PM.