[A Scholarly Visit]

The AI continues to dutifully record all that it can see, as was its purpose. If it is capable of expressing interest in what is occurring, it doesn't make any display of it.
Meanwhile, Dr. Valiance nods excitedly towards Ambrosia. Wow, she was really listening! This was so nice! He loved this stuff!

And so, Val will rub his gloved hands together. "Hell yeah I am! Some real science getting done, here."

--

Entirely legitimate science, at that. Dr. Valiance glances towards the test dummy as well. "You know, you'd be surprised, actually. All of this stuff is meant to, uhhh - neutralize, not dispatch."
"So, no gushers, like I said."
This rule was restrictive, of course - but manageable! "Alright, DAHL, fire it up! Here we go, baby!"

A wide, if somewhat sloppy grin appears on his face as a small light on the side of the 'EAR' gun turns red. The red meant it was time to go!

--

Sure enough, a precise cone of pure sound rushes forth from the resonator - a low and droning hum which sounds unlike anything natural. It's stunningly alien.
Vibrations are clearly visible through the supple flesh of the testing torso. What would that do to a living, breathing person?

Finally, the resonator turns off with a cheerful click.

--

Immediately, Val starts plugging data into one of his panels. Seconds later, a 3d display of a human being is presented. "Okay, so. There's only so much data I can get from the torso, the information we gather there is, uhhh - plugged in, kinda, to this program here."

"Now, DAHL's going to recreate what just happened to the torso onto a full body render. This should be cool. Ready?"