Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
*ghrk* ...sorry, jerk reaction.

Thing with Heca is, as you said, it has low damage output, but it compensates with its insane speed. By the time it reaches third phase, you get slammed with three things - first, its ATK/DEF Buff, which recharges every two "turns"; second, it generally happens after you get Slowed, so you won't react as fast. Third...noticed I put "turn" in quotes? That's because Heca gets three turns to one of your entire party, and with the ATK/DEF buff, that means Heca's damage output increases. Not just that, it starts using its fixed DMG move more often. Because of ALL of that, unless you have a solid source of on-demand healing AND Instant Cast, beating it gets difficult. Trust me. That jerk reaction is for one reason.
Yeah I threw the RM that gives more limit gauge on taking damage to Rosa and I was almost always able to spam her aoe heal since I was taking so many smaller hits rapidly. I hadn't checked the AI so I had the wrong people in slots 2 and 4 and ended up getting blinded which screwed everything up. Will probably try it again after work today.