As soon as the deal is through, Oxy makes restores the Dragon Balls.

And, of course, restoring the Dragon Balls resets the cooldown. He'd already arranged for the inert balls to be collected, so he summoned the dragon.

With the first wish, he restored the damage that had been caused by the Darlargo incident.

With the second, he resurrected every good person who'd been murdered, by any reasonable definition of the term, since the last time the dragon was summoned. This would include those killed in the Delargo incident, but also anyone who was killed by some asshat who decided to use his proclamation as an excuse to riot or commit crimes here on Earth... It should also theoretically bring back most of Yellow Queen's offspring unless they choose not to come back.

With the third wish, he arranged to teleport everyone who used his proclamation as a justification to inflict violence on others or otherwise commit crimes, as well as evidence of their crimes, directly to the most convenient law-enforcement location or officer that has jurisdiction to arrest/prosecute in their nations of residence.

He shares some of this telepathically with the world so that everyone knows that there are no hard feelings.. But only some of it. The restored dragon, after summoning, and then informing the world that he's going to punish anyone who used his proclamation as an excuse to harm others in a manner consistent with the laws and customs of their homelands and that he would resurrect their victims unless the victim themself is unwilling to return or was themselves evil, but cut off before making the wishes.

For security reasons. He doesn't want the secrets he installed to keep the balls from being abused to become widely known.

Later.

"We never get a break, do we? Major issue aftermajor issue after major issue, then nothing for a while, then as soon as we let out guards down more major issues? Part of me wonders why I even bother."

"Jade, I'm sorry, but I really need to rest and process the fact that we can do nothing but good but the people of Earth, outside of our immediate circles of influence, still treat us with more fear and hate than my creators ever had when they were actively and openly trying to conquer the planet. I think a trip to Arcos would be right up Diamond's ally though."

Smol child poofs into existance.

"Okay. Your way worked. This time. I can't help but notice that you just flat out executed that other group of jerks though, so I'm kinda confused about the rules."