Quote Originally Posted by NontheistCleric View Post
"Well. Stormlord, no Stormlord—whichever it is, we will not find the answer around this table," it says.

There is a short pause, during which it decides to try saying something more conciliatory.

"To be sure, the devotion you both show to your god is commendable. But understand that I will never accept his hand in any part of my own fate."
Quote Originally Posted by Awful View Post
"I can't tell you much about the gods, so I'll leave that to others! Closest I've got is the old spirit in this."
She tapped a claw on the thick golden bracelet around her wrist, ting ting!
"Course, they don't talk much, so I suppose I couldn't tell you much about them either! Hahaha!"
Quote Originally Posted by Archemist View Post
Kebri gestures expansively around, but seems at a loss for words for a moment. "I... I only know of your Stormlord from what I've seen, and the Wildmother is a bit like that. And your Storm is also banned, in the Empire I'd left. Pointless, I know. Anyhow, the two are alike, but the Wildmother is more... creative, and harmonious? Like..." and she raises her hand in a quick circle to cast Druidcraft again, this time for a fresh pine scent to head towards Ooduls.
Suza looks closely at Khapya's bracelet, adorned in crocodiles, and glances over her combined scaly and smooth skin. "An old spirit? Perhaps the Wildmother has blessed you as well?" Nodding along with Kebri's description of the goddess, she adds, "She is harmony, because she is all beasts, and is every spirit of nature. She may not take control of your fate," she says with a nod at Grey, "but her presence may touch you all the same." Eagerly sniffing the pine scent that drifts towards Ooduls, she gestures at Kebri, and says "One of your companions seems to have her blessing as well!"

Quote Originally Posted by Luccan View Post
My last year studying under Melwick Tossbuckle he took me along to a social event. I wasn't really familiar with anyone, but Velkaria is quite gregarious. She came to talk to me and introduced me to a few people around the room. Her patron had business with Master Tossbuckle the next day and we got to speaking about magic while she saw me practicing. We've kept in touch since.
Here she turns to Ashwyn, asking "And your mentor Tossbuckle, which of the gods helps guide his path?" Addressing both Ashwyn and Velkaria, she asks "Are you both blessed with magic? This is quite an extraordinary group if so!"

Marla hurries over, handing out the orders of stuffed plantains. Seeing the speed at which Khapya drinks, she has brought over a couple of ales as well. ”Anything else I can get for you? Anything to eat? Speak now or forever hold your peace!” She offers a wink, and it seems as though she has fallen into the rhythm of the evening and is a little less stressed now that most diners have their orders.

The sound of eating and socializing has risen to a loud enough volume that she has to project to be heard. Behind her, you can all see the sky lit up with orange, purple, yellow and res, with patches of cloud soaking up the colors to create a gorgeous tableau. A few people have begun to look over at the stage sitting behind you, as if expecting a performance to start.