Mundane: +0

Conditions:
    Afraid:O
    Angry:O
    Guilty:O
    Insecure:X
    Hopeless:O

Potential: X O O O O

Miranda's face revealed an emotion that, while not exactly a look of fear, was as much not-fear as someone not used to it can have while being flung above the city. Although she calms down a little, although still seems unsteady, as she gets used to it.

As they land outside the base door she grabs the handle for a second to let it unlock, then opens it. Heading through the unassuming door, into an unassuming room. She walks to the globe in the corner, spins it and taps on a few locations, and lets the wall beside it open into the actual base.

She takes a second of thought then responds. "Go ahead, just get them to deliver it to... not this door. We should figure out another place we can get stuff from..."

Stepping out of the small entry corridor and into the main atrium and meeting room, it's a mix of high tech flooring and furniture, and cave walls that stretch to form the dome above them.
    Two more corridors head off from this room, leading to smaller private rooms and artifact storage one way, and the medbay and library down the other.

Miranda glances around, looking for the rest of the team. "Uhh, well... I sort of thought they would be here already... well, here's your comms anyway."
    She tosses Deirdre a small box, then tosses the rest of the teams boxed earpieces onto the table in the middle of the room. "I'm going to go put the lash thing in storage, order me... whatever's good."
    Last edited by Finite State; 2020-08-09 at 03:55 AM.