Conditions: C Bless
    Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 14/21
    PP: 14 PIv: 13 PIs: 14
    Spell Slots:
    1st: 2/2

Conditions: --

Zantos thanks the elf cleric, "Go help your friends. We'll hold off the golem." He then runs over to the Runners Wilder and tells him the same thing. "Take out their spell casters and stay away from the ones with melee weapons." He then creates an image of Lazaar that appears to casting a spell, hoping to draw the Golem's attention. Since he is standing directly in line behind the image, he yells at the golem, "Over here you big, dumb oaf!"

Seeing Faldar heal Bontar, Jiro instead makes his way south to help the elves, shooting an arrow at the Raider Maurader next to the bard.

Qaba stands up, nods to the Runners Sniper on the roof of the building to the south, moves to the south and sees Jiro's target, so he shoots an arrow all the way across the market also at the Raider Marauder next to the Bard.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    1. Zantos uses Misty Visions to cast a silent image of Lazaar on the blue circle.

3. Jiro shoots his short bow at the Raider Marauder.

(1d20+5)[7], damage (1d6+3)[6]

2. Qaba shoots at the Raider Marauder (or Bard if Jiro took out the Marauder). I think it's in 150' range but I'll add disadvantage just in case.

(1d20+6)[26] disadvantage if needed (1d20+6)[11] damage (1d8+4)[10] if no disadvantage, add 6 for the crit (from OOC).

Edit: using the square root of the sum of the squares of the sides, I think he's 132' away.

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-08-09 at 04:03 PM.