Kaito and Ayame.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
Kevin's abrupt departure surprises Walter. "Hey, I think we're supposed to... wait..." staring after his departing classmate for a moment, Walter shrugs. "I'm sure he knows what he's doing."
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
"We're not riding the rides at night because the people who run them have go home and sleep," she says. A telltale ping on everyone's phones sets the stage for her more important problems. "Also, I won't be able to activate my new phone until we get our first paycheck. I guess I'll just run and find someone if it comes to it. Also also, is that Kevin texting you? He said something about triage in the hall when he took off. Is he drilling us in case of a gas bomb or something?"
Their interactions never got old. "Its just basic protocol." He frowned and tilted his head to the side. "We covered it the second trimester if I remember right." Ayame flew to his shoulder and sat, crossing her legs on the process. "Dont worry, I can patch you both up. Just dont blow in too many pieces I am not good with puzzles." Releasing a long sigh Kaito touched Ayame´s head with a finger. The little one just giggled. "They are not Setsuna."