1. - Top - End - #178
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: GLoG 93: Something something something babies

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    Woods

Domhnall looks confused.
    "Oh, did you mean sitting in it when you said to try it? I guess I didn't get what you meant. Does something happen? Why wouldn't you?" Oh, dear. Is something bad going to happen? He was just so curious!
    "I mean...I feel fine. Pretty good, actually."
    Woods

"I was just joshing with you, like a dare really. Didn't think you'd actually do it!" Anika sounds perhaps a tad hesitant. "But I heard it just heals wounds and restores energy so you should be fine. I mean, its not like I'd do that if it could hurt you." An awkward chuckle. "And maybe it was also a bit that I thought you'd just sit down in it."

Domhnall will feel more than just good though. It feels like the waters energies is coursing through his entire body now. Everything around him seems brighter and he feels as if he's suddenly more in control of his actions. Each movement he makes feeling more concise and precise while inside its as if his body became more efficient. Suddenly imbued with the knowledge how to make him work better.

This includes his magic which as its connected to his body also becomes more efficient as the strange energy works through him. Like his body now being able to more efficiently direct energy where its needed, so will his magic energy be easier to call upon and in even greater amounts.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2020-08-11 at 06:08 PM.