Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
Yeah... I'm not attempting Dreambreakers for a while.
Yeah, those get a big "Nope" from me, too. I mean, I'm able to Master about... one? ... of the 3rd-level Torments (FFV) consistently. Dreambreakers are definitely DWhale, thank you no.

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
Speaking of mythril, I forget if it's been said here, but soon (next fest???) they're going to introduce a mechanic where if you pull multiple times on the same banner (or maybe same event? I seem to recall for the fest itself it's *all* the fest banners) you get rewards, ending after 10 pulls in picking any one of the banner items.

Long story short, really really want that sync? Spend 500 mythril on the banner, select the sync.

EDIT: Found deets https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...eeper/78785652
This is... honestly also getting a "Nope" from me.

Look, I get it, it's a neat pity-pull reward. But like some of the people in that thread, the most I've ever pulled on a Fest banner is three times - 150 mythril. And that's pretty rare. So that would get me... ooh, a dress record for a character I never use and don't even know. Yeah, that's a pretty hard pass. This is, again, basically whale-bait. And while I don't begrudge the whales their prizes - the game needs whales to live, after all - I'm not one.