Thread: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

1. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DBitp IC VII: Down to Earth

Elder Kai:
    He looks at Oxyribo observingly a little confused at his words
    "Hrm? Strange, what galaxy is this one from?"
    "Milky Way."
    "Odd, that galaxy is a spacefaring society full of trade, he shouldn't be feeling that way? what planet is he from?"
    "Earth, Elder Kai."
    He seem to glance at the universe for a second then does a double take.
    "What in Makai....this "Earth" is the most incompetently managed planet I've ever seen! Steamtech yet ki is already introduced? pre-globalist society having knowledge of space? feudal nobility access to that kind of tech? Its a disaster waiting to happen, no wonder your feeling that way about yourself, your dealing with a culture that isn't prepared to handle ki users yet, much less a biomechanical creation designed to optimize ki use to its fullest degree from a post-globalist society! They simply do not have the context, knowledge or proper socialization to deal with someone like you. Like asking hunter-gatherers to be able to handle people with guns coming in and telling them what to do without thinking its scary magic. They haven't even made it out of their little planet/cave yet and here you are trying to tell them the constellations of the night sky. What you did was noble my boy, but wouldn't get you thanks unless you properly taught them a culture of tolerance and compassion, that doesn't come naturally you know, got to work for it, and I can see the cute little redhead down there is having similar problems Ehehe-ow!"
    Whap! Arkea whaps him upside the head comically and says
    "Ero-Kai."
    disapprovingly. He just grumbles and continues on.
    "Point is, the problem wasn't you, it was them. My advice, don't seek happiness from people who can't begin to understand most of the things you find normal. but yeah sure I'll train you."
    "What? Just like that?"
    "Yeah, why not? He can fix things around here, there are mortals out there who make planets with tech as well, might as well give him a shot, I'm old I only have a millennium to live, I don't care. I'm gonna be dead soon in Shinjin time, sure I'll be like, still around as a halo, but it'll your shows to run. might as well make sure you do it well. I won't be able to stop you from doing what you want. So to start well hm......what is the most complex object you can make with matter materialization? Not the biggest, the most complex."

Jade:
    She looks around suddenly, tense.
    "what is it?"
    "...My Roshi-Detecting Sense was tingling and I was ready to kill the pervert. But....I don't see him."
    "Just ignore it Jade, your thoughts on this issue are little disproportionate anyways..."
    "Uuuugh, your right, lets get back to figuring out the labor dispute..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-08-15 at 02:55 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".