Conditions: Blinded
Speech
Ptekme
Thri-kreen/Rogue 1
AC: 17 HP: 9/10
PP: 13 PIv: 16 PIs: 13
Conditions: --
Speech

As most of the battle shifts away from the area Faldar asks Ptekme to take a look at the leftovers from the golem and collect proof of it's destruction. Ptekme goes and checks it out thoroughly. After that Faldar and Bontar head over to to some of the wounded to aid the Hand and Torso with their help.

When the Elf addresses Faldar he responds with a clear, but friendly voice. "Greetings to you. And congratulations on winning the battle. I am sorry for your losses and damage done by those raiders from House Urvus. My name is Faldar Luvi, and as you deducted, I am of the noble house Luvi. This is Bontar and over there, near the golem is my other bodyguard Ptekme. The elves and the prophets are travelling with me. I'll let them introduce themselves."

Faldar then looks around, eyeing up the elves, before speaking again. "We came here to stop the golem. Nothing more, but it seems like we were able to help you at the same time. The fact that our actions may have opposed those of House Urvus are purely coincidental from our part. Should anybody come asking I will decline any involvement of House Luvi in this battle. Even though my Elven friends may have been a bit overzealous with their aggression. That's what I hire them for after all."

"At the same time, I, or rather we from House Luvi, do not condone raiding. We are working hard to create a more stable situation in the city and this is not helping. By helping you, I hope we have helped restore some measure of peace here. Please tell your leaders that if their goals match mine in the future, like they did today, that I would like to work together again. And if our long term goals align as well, that we may speak of further collaboration."

"But enough about politics. If you don't mind me asking. Have these Urvus raiders troubled you before?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Ptekme investigation check on the golem (1d20+6)[17]