It's true. Marin does like too many things.

Marin is the last one to notice. She was, after all, looking out the window specifically to try to not imagine Jade with a tail.

Hearing the commotion, she turns.

If Marin's homeworld ran off of more anime tropes than it already did, then she'd be getting a nosebleed right now.
Instead, her jaw just drops.
She pinches herself to make sure she's not imagining this all.
"U-uh..."
At a loss of words for a bit too long, she looks Jade up and down. Tail...waist...ears...

Marin suddenly looks away, back out the window. When they started this trip, both Honeysuckle and Jade had 1 of the 4 things Marin finds attractive. Jade now has 3 of the 4 things that Marin finds most attractive, so. Looking in that direction might not be good.
(As an aside, Honeysuckle is up to 2 out of 4, making looking in that direction doubly bad.)

But also, after her brain restarts and gets past the loading screen, Marin starts to feel a pang of guilt. What if this was her fault?
In the chance that it was her fault, then she has to take responsibility.
"U-um...maybe...it's possible that it wasn't that priest's fault?" she suggests. "Like. When I was a kid, the same thing happened to me. So. It's possible that you caught it from me."

She thinks about it more, as she stares out at the passing landscape, takes a deep breath, and adds, "Not sure how, though. It's not like we've been sharing blood or anything. But, y'know, the possibility's there, I guess. Maybe it could have been the blessing, after all."