1. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: [PF2] IC Rise of the Runelords: Chapter 1

Entros, half-elven ranger

Before he dropped from the roof, someone approached him - this one was no scrawny youth. Most likely the new owner of this establishment, hear to run him off and see the half-elf imprisoned! Peering at the man, Entros nodded his head slowly as the other spoke, shaking the outstretched hand hesitantly. After a few moments, he spoke. ”No worries, chum. It’s a free roof, or at least I think it is. But you’re probably a tax collector, her to charge me for my time, right?

Anyway, if your not here for money, nice to meet you Varendiil. I’m Entros. I’m a scout...

OOC - Just a quick intro...
    Spoiler: Details
    Show
    AC: 17 HP 20 Initiative +2
    Saves: Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +4 Move 30’
    Skills: Nature (T) +4; Survival (T) +4; Lore: Herbalism (T) +3; Athletics (T) +5; Stealth (T) +4; Acrobatics (T) +4; Religion (T) +4; Lore: Ogres (T) +3
    Class: Hunt Prey (gain bonuses against selected prey); Hunter's Edge: Flurry (Multi-attack pen is -3 (-2 w/agile) on 2nd attack, then -6 (-4 w/agile) on third)
    Feats: Natural Ambition (AF, gain 1st lvl class feat); Twin Takedown (CF, attack twice, add damage vs resistance); Gravity Weapon (CF, gain FP1 and ability to cast spell); Natural Medicine (GF, use Nature to Treat Wounds); Fleet (GF, Gain 5’ speed)
    Weapons: Light hammer (+76, 1d6+3B, Agile, Thrown 20’), Bastard sword (+6, 1d8+3S, 2H 1d12+3S), shortbow (+5, 1d6P, 60’ Rng, Deadly 1d10)
    Effects: Low-Light vision
    Last edited by Starbin; 2020-08-18 at 06:58 PM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y