Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
Alright, so I've been lax in here. I apologize. If you need someone (or something) to blame, it's Romancing SaGa Re;UniverSe. (Yeah, it's written that way.) It's basically like FFRK in terms of gameplay except using SaGa characters, so it appeals to me.

Anyways, for the heads-up: FFRK will begin its collab event with FFBE (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius), and the retweet event is online. Both games will have rewards, though they're pretty minor. FFRK will have up to 3 Mythril, a [Beyond] 5* accessory (Lasswell's Insignia), and a ticket for a 40x Relic Draw, which is the one that has me excited the most. (If you're wondering: FFBE will have two 10+1 Ticket pulls and 400 Lapis, which translates roughly to two Bonus Draw tickets and 4 Mythril in FFRK parlance. "10+1" means you get an 11-pull worth of characters, with one of them being 4* or higher guaranteed.)

Not just that, there'll be a minigame commemorating the event, and you can expect the actual collab on Thursday. The event will have the three main characters of FFBE (Rain, Lassworm Lasswell and Fina), as well as relics for all three. There's also gonna be a Music Record with the lobby theme for FFBE, and most likely the fights will have the three main battle themes of the game (Duel, Onslaught and Celestial Battle).

Oh yeah, and...the first two pulls on the FFBE banner will be half-price. And the FFBE side of the collaboration won't happen until next week, maybe? (FYI: it's a free Tyro for everyone.)
The retweet event has already hit the 2k shares/retweets it needed between the 2 Facebook and Twitter posts just as a heads up, so might get stretch rewards. In addition, this is also a Portal App month for FFRK, so that's even more mithril if it gets completed. No idea how close that is though since I can never get the app to run.

As for the banner itself, not pulling. Unlike the Kingdom Hearts banners when Elemental was king of endgame and thus the characters were useful despite being a non existent realm, we now have Realm focused Dreambreakers as end game. Which drastically limit's their usefulness/longevity.