Conditions: C Bless
    Qaba
    Elf Ranger 2
    AC: 15 HP: 16/21
    PP: 14 PIv: 13 PIs: 14
    Spell Slots:
    1st: 1/2

Conditions: --

Qaba looks to Zantos and nods. He can see that his boss is going to stay here to watch the hideout. "I'll run back and get the prophets." He leaves to go tell the others what they've found.

Santos looks to the other elves, "I'll stay here in case there's any trouble. Maybe I can help."

Jiro continues his conversation with Etain, "You are right, my employer would not agree to an elven city where other races are excluded. But he would like to see a city where humans and elves alike are free to live without fear of raiders or discrimination. Just as there are bad elves, there are good humans and even Thri-Kreen. If your goal is to eliminate or subjugate the other races, then we will likely stand against you. If your goal is freedom for all good people, we will gladly stand by your side, and we include elves in our vision. We think we can make Raam a prosperous, peaceful city for humans and elves." He realizes this may be more his vision for the city than Faldar's, but for now he'd rather propose a higher purpose. There will be time to sort out the details later.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2020-08-19 at 08:03 AM.