Entros, half-elven ranger

Entros gave a sidelong glance at Varendiil and his mug of money. He slowly turned his gaze to the weight lifting competition, spotting the large, brutish winner below. It had been years since he attended the games here, but Entros still remembered the huge man who won the competition the last time he was home. He murmured aloud, “I remember the champ the year I left home, a hulking mountain of a man who called himself Korag the Bastard. He lifted the weight as easily as you heft that tankard of coin. He must have kept it up there for a full minute ... then he held it one-handed for another thirty seconds before he finally dropped the weight with an enormous grunt. I wonder what happened to him ... “

Entros didn’t share that he had been infatuated with Korag, dreaming the man was actually his real father. He even took his name, the Half-Bastard, from the adventurer. Shaking his mind clear, Entros turned to Varendiil and shrugged. Chances were the man was going to drug him and sell his body to a necromancer for parts. But on the other hand, it was a free drink. Or two ...

Entros finally nodded. ”Aye, a drink sounds good. Especially in someone buying

Anyway, if your not here for money, nice to meet you Varendiil. I’m Entros. I’m a scout...

OOC - Wonder Twin powers activate - form of a party!
Spoiler: Details
Show
AC: 17 HP 20 Initiative +2
Saves: Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +4 Move 30’
Skills: Nature (T) +4; Survival (T) +4; Lore: Herbalism (T) +3; Athletics (T) +5; Stealth (T) +4; Acrobatics (T) +4; Religion (T) +4; Lore: Sandpoint (T) +3
Class: Hunt Prey (gain bonuses against selected prey); Hunter's Edge: Flurry (Multi-attack pen is -3 (-2 w/agile) on 2nd attack, then -6 (-4 w/agile) on third)
Feats: Natural Ambition (AF, gain 1st lvl class feat); Twin Takedown (CF, attack twice, add damage vs resistance); Gravity Weapon (CF, gain FP1 and ability to cast spell); Natural Medicine (GF, use Nature to Treat Wounds); Fleet (GF, Gain 5’ speed)
Weapons: Light hammer (+76, 1d6+3B, Agile, Thrown 20’), Bastard sword (+6, 1d8+3S, 2H 1d12+3S), shortbow (+5, 1d6P, 60’ Rng, Deadly 1d10)
Effects: Low-Light vision