View Single Post

Thread: IC Savage Tides (Take 2)

1. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Savage Tides (Take 2)

Stunned and exhausted, Nathaniel and Gerald almost fall to the floor themselves in the wake of the fight. "The kid, Nate! Here!" Gerald crouches, reaching for the wand, but steps aside to let Xeshanth take it unimpeded. Instead, the cavalier takes up a deliberate post in front of the open doorway, all-but daring anything else to come through and face his blade.

Nathaniel wastes no time snatching the wand from the wizard's hands. He ponders it for only a moment before responding, "I can." Without further conversation, he approaches the fallen boy, warily eying the pool. "Gerald, a hand?" he calls. The younger Sotheby waits just long enough for Gerald to drag the fallen apprentice further from the rippling hazard, and then conjures a pulse of warm energy.

The relief is almost tangible when his chest suddenly rises, taking in breath. Knowing the immediate danger has lapsed for him, Nathaniel turns his attention to Tarquin, and ends up spending several charges just to get everyone sitting up under their own power. "Best stay clear of that pool," Gerald advises, once more standing sentinel beside the zombie door.
    Spoiler: wand shots
    Show
    (1d8+1)[4] HP to Onwym
    (1d8+1)[3] HP to Tarq.

It's quite unlikely for O to be conscious after one go, so (1d8+1)[6] more HP to O.
    Nathaniel is currently at 1/11 (thanks a lot, favored class bonus!) (1d8+1)[4] HP to him.
    Gerald is 9 below max; (1d8+1)[8] to him

At this point, I think I'll roll and reassess.

Edit: O is at +2
    Tarq is at 0? 1. Cool, at least he's awake.
    Nat is at 5/11, Gerald 13/14. Unless we plan to press on (which I am open to), they're good.