So. Today was going to be the day I made a big, huge song-and-dance, all the works release of the Aotrs starfleet - complete with also posting the massive quantity of lore that accompanies the release on the Playground, because dammit, I have literally put heart and soul into said project, a project I have been working on for, ooh, twenty-five years.

I spend a day this week just polishing it up, having spent a ghood day or two last week writing it - and this is just the first part of a good many - putting the considerable-effort line-renders of the ship all neatly into the test and formatting it and then doing a test-paste into the notes and realising that was a completely wasted effort and I'd have to do some reformatting anyway.

And fully in the knowledge that it was likely going to go down like a lead balloon. Screaming into the void again. But as me and Dad did our walk today, I decided how I was going to to it, make huge deal about as much as I could on the basis that if I can't make people care about the thing that absolutely is quinessentially the most me thing that can possibly exist, then I really just might as well give up completely; but damn it if I wasn't going to make the absolute best job of doing I possibly could, up and including paying for Facebook adverts.

And now I can't.

Because Facebook has arbitarily decided that you cannot post notes any more, apparently.

Without, of course, any notification.

And, of course, the regular Facebook post is UTTERLY inadequate for any useful purpose (it's bad enough for a regular release), lacking even the most basic of formatting options.

I have of course sent them a polite but EXTREMELY sharp complaint, on the basis that this is costing me - and them - money, as how as a small business am I expected to take them seriously if they pull this kind of crap.

And the reality of it is that I simply do not have an alterative, given that as I completely lack the ability to create a website (or the money to pay someone with ability to do it for me).

So I don't even know what I can do.

I'm afraid I cannot civilly express how angry I am.