Aeryn thar Varendiil, Human Evoker
AC: 15 | HP: 15 | Class DC: 17
Fortitude: +4 | Reflex: +5 | Will: +7 | Perception: +5
Conditions: None.

Quote Originally Posted by Faolan7 View Post
"Ah! Aeryn, Torrik! Great to see you again! I see you've brought some friends along as well! Please, take a seat anywhere. I'll be right back with some drinks."

A minute or so passes as you take your seats, and the man returns with five tankards of ale that he sets down in front of everyone, "You lot aren't one for festivities, eh? I'd 'ave thought that Aeryn would want to get some fresh air after spending so much time 'ere."
Aeryn laughed, slamming a handful of coin on the table, "Gressil you fat bastard!," the wizard replied in a jovial manner, "I bring this hovel some business and this is the thanks I get, pour some ale my man!" As he waited for Gressil to bring the crew a round, he looked at the odd assemblage of characters, a self professed scout, a cursed orc, and a half blood orc warrior, and one of the mountain folk. Curious ...

"Torrik I know, the fool smells like blood and iron even after being thrown into a river and scrubbed til his green skin bleeds red. Another I met on a roof, Entros, a scout of no small skill. To you others I am stranger, so allow me to introduce myself, I am Aeryn thar Varendiil, and while my business is my own, I find myself in Sandpoint during the festivites, and sought to enjoy them." As the first round hit the table, he picked up a tankard, "So here's to us! To those like us! Damn few and likely dead!" With that he slammed his tankard back, before slamming it back to the scarred oaken table top, "Gentlemen! May your coffin's be made of century old oak, and may we plant the seeds on the 'morrow."

A smile, "Now who the hell are y'all and what brings you to Sandpoint?"