https://www.warhammer-community.com/...broken-realms/

AoS, Warcry, and Underworlds previews!

Warcry new box looks amazing. Not much more to say about it than that, two fantastic looking teams and a new type of board in the Catacombs - while still giving terrain for an open board playstyle. I like frantic, close quarters games, so the Catacomb style appeals to me, even if it limits some fighters like Cavalry.

Two Underworlds releases that we already knew about with Arena Mortis and Direchasm. Arena Mortis looks fun, I'm sure I'll have plenty of silly multiplayer games in it. Plus, it's technically a board and universal card expansion, so that's nice. Direchasm looks amazing, Lumineth vs Slaanesh with Seraphon teased to come later. That's already three new factions to the game, and the models look amazing.

Finally, AoS. The box set is cool, but not for me as I don't care about those factions personally. However, the Broken Realms narrative event/campaign looks interesting. Looks more akin to Realmgate Wars or Psychic Awakening than End Times, I'm pretty hyped to see what's happening in the Mortal Realms.