1. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper XI: More Expansions, More Salt!

10/40 5* or above on the first 40-draw ticket. This is probably my raw luckiest hit to date.. let's see if any of them are any good.

Edge water-based Burst. Eh. Provides an En-water effect, at least.
    Lion support Burst, Atk/Def breaks. (..who? I don't even *have* this character and probably won't bother.)
    Estinien en-Wind LMR. (They don't actually expect us to know who the MMO characters are, do they?)
    Aria medica on WHM LMR. (Hey that's actually useful.)
    Red XIII Earth Radiant Shield + 1 turn instantcast USB.
    Sice USB, stacking buff from using Darkness and ends with an OSB attack.
    Noctis USB, dupe. Not even of a useful weapon, crystal bait.
    Trey Sharpshooter Awake. Dupe. +ice bow, might combine it although this is a pretty niche kind of weapon.
    Kain Dragoon Awake. Neat. Extends his active DPS period if his Sync doesn't cut it, might be preferable to Sync in certain cases since it gives Cap Break 2 instead of 1.
    Quina Support Awake. Hastega, party quickcast Physical, speeds up Quina's own Support casts, and has an entry buff with the rare combo of Attack/Mind, which should stack with basically everything. Verra nice.

Edit: Second ticket highlights:
    Hope Burst. +Holy Light Armor, +Mag buff on the user in addition to Burst status buff, has an oddity in that one of its commands does Black Magic-classed Holy damage, and gives Hope something reasonably useful to do after dropping Chain. Combine with some WHM awakenings I have and Holy Magic may be taking shape.
    Rubicante LRM, chance to Imperil Fire on BLK. I have a weirdly large amount of stuff for Rubicante. (I don't actually *have* Rubicante. Will need to toss a Soul of Hero that way.)
    Alphinaud USB - I have his Wind sync too. I should probably level him and see how it goes.
    Tidus Water Chain (99 count + hits on entry edition.) Nice nice.
    Fang En-Wind/attack Glint. Also have her EnWind Burst and OSB - solid potential DPS for PhysWind. Might look at lensing one of her USBs for additional support.. sadly/weirdly the Burst commands on that particular break are Combat, not Dragoon, and so don't work with her LMRs or most of her other soulbreaks.
    Last edited by tyckspoon; 2020-08-27 at 11:20 AM.