Jade shakes her head, smiling. "No, I feel fine. Great, in fact! Better than I have in a long time." She stretches out luxuriously, soaking in the sun. This is really refreshing compared to the pit. "You know about the curse on me, right?" Zee does, so Morning Glory probably does too. "Over time, it's been changing. Absorbing bits of other enchantments I come into contact with, changing to suit my whims, those sorts of things. While I was in the pit, I got a sense that I could bond with it, in a manner of speaking. To really make it part of my being. And that it would come with significant benefits." Jade shrugs. "I'd already made up my mind to stay female for the rest of my life unless an easy cure presented itself. I just took it a step further." She smiles. "I guess I don't have to think about finding a cure anymore. It's incurable now. I can never go back. But I don't really want to anymore." There's a bit of an awkward pause. "It did come at a cost. I can't remember what it felt like to be a man anymore. I remember being one, and I remember what I looked like, but what it felt like is mostly just a blur." Except two major details, which are that she feels short and is frustrated by the lack of pockets on women's clothes. "The benefits are real too. As long as an article of clothing is roughly my size, it will fit me perfectly, and maybe get a little more flattering too. The curse will clean me and my clothes, prevent wounds from scarring, keep my hair and skin healthy, and so much more. It'll let me change my appearance to become more attractive to someone. And," she adds with a mischievous grin, "It will let me pass a lesser version of it onto whoever I choose, so long as they find me attractive." So that rude guy that Jade mentioned wishing she could gender-bend? If they encounter him again, she could do it now.