View Single Post

Thread: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

1. - Top - End - #1412
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

[Battle Clinic]

"Am I discomforting you, Wenomir-sensei?" Svetlana asks with another sultry smile, then fans herself with one hand. "It feels hot in here, I cannot help myself." She giggles, staring at him.

She claps her hands together once Wenomir speaks. "Astute as always, Wenomir-sensei! In retrospect, it appears he was, although I very much doubt it was premeditated. I know of his type, the sort to betray their own mother if it meant they would go scot free. Just what has he experienced to make him that manner of man?" She looks up and to the side, thinking of this.

"Let it be known, however, that I bear no ill-will towards him... not any longer. I got to see my husband again because of it. I feel like a new woman, sensei." She looks like she'd probably hug Dr. Valiance next time they meet, given the chance. What he meant for ill, has been turned into good! Why wouldn't she thank him? "I must say, however, that I feel that Cessie-sama will take his side on this. He will play her like a violin. Hohohoho!"

The results of the scan, the footage? That, she can provide with ease. A holographic screen forms above her left hand, and she plays the videos for Wenomir. "Dr. Valiance complained about my recording his actions, but did he tell you that he created a profile for me for use with the Artificial Intelligence of his running the laboratory, without my knowledge? He also claims that such footage can be fabricated in a matter of minutes... I can assure you that such a thing is impossible to convincingly do in less than a day. Besides, what reason do I have to sabotage his chance at reform?" She bursts into laughter, once again. "Hohohoho... he needs no one to do that, seeing as he is capable of doing it to himself, hohohoho!"
    Last edited by Purple Eagle; 2020-08-28 at 07:29 AM.
    Purple Eagle's character list
    Love is the message.