Sister Rosalind listens to the devils words before she watches Theo run in fear from it, thankfully her aura was able to counteract the devil's supernatural fear but it only worked while one was inside of it. "You wouldn't be the first or the last to flee from the Mother's Embrace devil. I simply wished to give you that chance to surrender and return from where you came. If you would rather go meet the Mother now however and become one of her gifts from Father then who am I to stop you." Sister Rosalind says kindly, however her voice is strong and sure of the outcome she has proclaimed if the devil would not surrender.

"Theo let me know when your ready to move forward and I shall go with you." she says as the heavenly chains binding the devil in place continue to tighten around it. Most devils would have simply teleported away by now to escape them, however in its blind need to complete its orders it was allowing itself to get hurt by t hem.

Spoiler: Actions
Show

Free Action the Chains constrict once more for an additional (3d6)[5] non-lethal damage
Ready Action to move with theo (due to haste all of our speeds should be 60ft base. give or take so Theo should easily be able to get back into the fray.)