View Single Post

Thread: Adventures in New Ganthar IV

1. - Top - End - #147
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in New Ganthar IV

"You seem to have gone beyond the confines of human mortality," Gunn says. "Why don't you remain here for the eternity it would take to prove the accuracy of your statement. 'Low' seems a poor descriptor for the infinitesimal probability anyone could convince a creature such as this to adopt even a neutral outlook on the universe. We aren't discussing an evil mortal. We are discussing an immortal being, created by the gods for a single purpose: evil. Were I such a creature, I would not expect a band of 'do-gooders' to spare my life upon my defeat."

Spoiler
    Show
    Dominate class feature (DC 30) will save vs. the Pit Fiend.

Perseus moves into position, ready to charge at the devil should it regain consciousness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Readied charge action vs. the Pit Fiend.
    Last edited by esorscher; 2020-08-29 at 07:04 PM.
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."