Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Gym]

"I don't need you to." Ilpholin assures him. There was a time where she couldn't live without that external validation. Where acceptance would mean everything, regardless of its source. That was yesterday. Now she is compleat. "But I'd be willing to put your mind at ease if you want to meet Tauron, I can introduce you. Honestly, I think he has a lot to offer, especially if you intend to hunt more demons. It's no different than what your Empress did to you."

Made him too tall, that's for sure.

"Are you training Sakura and the baby deers in self-defense? Do you need silver weapons? I bought em all up awhile ago, but there should be more out there by now."
[Gym]

"...Yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind scoping the guy out. But... the Empress thing was a big commitment. I don't know if I want to do something like that again." Adir gives her a critical look, seems about to ask if she's sure she's alright, and then thinks better of it. "Sakura knows a little, but I'm having trouble just getting her to let Cern have a training knife. Y'know, a little dull piece. It's... a whole thing..." Adir sighs. He wants the family to be able to defend themselves, but Sakura's heart just is never gonna be in it, and the kids are all still too young. It's pretty clear he thinks training the kids to fight is gonna be quite a hurdle with Sakura.