Quote Originally Posted by RossN View Post
Ludo & Adelbert

Once they had arrived at Ludo's dwellings and before they had fallen asleep Adelbert had a quiet word with his friend. 'Ludo you know these people better than I do. I can try and investigate them for any signs of Klammenburg's influence but I also do not want to start a panic or to put people on edge. Can you persuade Odo to set up a town festival or the like so I can investigate many in one go?'
"I don't think we could scare them any more than the army riding into town and three men going missing already has," Ludo said. "I would start with the soldiers - anyone who's been on watch in the past few days especially, anyone on the streets... maybe wait outside the mine at the end of their shift or go to the pub to get lots of people at once. Lining people up won't do any good - this isn't a big enough community for us to track him through the streets like we did in Savonne.

"Ideally we need to know who's seen him recently and who hasn't... Have I seen him?"

OOC
Spoiler
Show
Essentially yeah: prioritise the people who've been on watch on the road in the past few days, then start looking at big groups of townsfolks. The most important thing is to be able to, if possible, identify who's seen him in the past few days if anyone, as compared to anyone who saw him before he left last time.