Sieghard

Irene shrugged. "Magic?" she said. "They are wizards. Sieghard, we searched her rooms. She has a book bound in human skin, full of insane ramblings about how to bind daemons. And she left you letters. Bianco, show him."

The doctor opened a leather scroll-case and pulled out a couple of creased pieces of parchment. Sieghard couldn't read a word that was written on them, but the scruffy handwriting certainly looked like Elsa's.

"Here," said the doctor, pointing to a particular splodge of ink. "Ever since the Battle of Arrow Heap, I have been watched by daemonic beings visible only to me. They demand that I do unspeakable things in exchange for more arcane power." He shuffled to the next page. "And here. I do not trust these spirits. I think they are beings of Chaos, and that the power they offer comes with a price. But desperate times demand desperate measures."

"She is not in league with the necromancer," said Barbaro. "I think she is in league with something else entirely."

"Sieghard, I know how hard this must be," said Irene. "I know she was your... friend. But she's betrayed us." Her eyes were full of pity. "All of us."

OOC:
Spoiler
Show
I fully expect you to ignore this roll, but Irene is subjecting Sieghard to a full 12,800 MW of the old Irene Sforza charm: (1d100)[7] vs. 74