Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
Isnt honing prohibitively expensive to get the second use of them?

Edit: Also I'm having a hell of a time with Syldra. So for offense I have:

Squall - Awakening
Firion - Awakening (also dispelling strike to catch the first haste)
Noel - Awakening
Tyro - Entruster with Godwall
Rosa - spamming her heal + regenga

I tried with Ovelia instead (with her Awakening and USB for mass healing). Also have Ayame's Awakening but she seemed worse than the other DPS. I'm getting overwhelmed by damage in the last phase and can't punch through her High Stakes. Do you need a Def/Res/Mnd debuff to somehow counter there? I don't even know what debuff that would be. Maybe I need both Rosa and Ovelia for healers insead of Tyro?
As darkdragoon said, ya really need an imperiler against Syldra. Laguna is gold standard. Even if you have literally nothing for him, dive him, get the right ability, lens the right USB, he'll meet all your imperiling needs.

What CSB are you running? RW?

And yeah, might want to get 2 healers. But... if RW is your Chain, it's hard to get rid of Tyro 'cause Wall and all.
Quote Originally Posted by darkdragoon View Post
Changes to some scheduled meetings freed up time I didn't think I'd have until the actual weekend. Which is about the only highlight since one of my favorites is leaving and another may be questionable.

So I ended up doing a last minute pull on III getting Ingus sync. It helps but honestly my III strategy is pretty much hope Onion Knight gets a lot of dualcasts.
Grats on the Sync!