Emlin spends his less encumbered time the next couple days going from family to family, checking in on people's well-being and hearing what they have to say about their experiences so far in this new reality. In past times of difficulty or crisis, he's been quick to take on this role, aiding the diseased and injured, providing an open ear and a calming presence. As time permits or citizens demand, he also takes up the smithing hammer or helps with animals.

Spoiler: actions
Show
I don't have specific plans to implement. I'm happy to use my skills and abilities however I might be useful, while also performing an informal and untrained Gather Info: (d20+4)[9]

Besides the whole Stigmata shtick, I expect to be most valuable in spreading hope (Diplomacy +13 or +15), showing people they're understood (Sense Motive +9), or helping to direct or train animals (Handle Animal +11). Technically my only smithing skills are for armaments. Stigmata's hp curing and disease removal should work on people and animals both, and while my +3 Heal modifier isn't anything to shout about, it could at least let me recognize signs that a problem exists.