View Single Post

Thread: Mulan Coming to Disney+

1. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mulan Coming to Disney+

So, it’s post-Sept. 4 and Mulan is available for Premier Access for $29.99.

And it’ll be available to all Disney+ subscribers, completely free of additional charge, in three months’ time, on Dec. 4. So anyone who purchases the Premier Access now is essentially paying $10 a month for three months’ early access to a movie that everyone will be able to see after that.

I don’t know if the Dec. 4 date was known before now, but it’s news to me, and I’m guessing Disney didn’t advertise that too widely in hopes of getting advance Premier Access subscriptions.

If Premier Access unlocked a small group of premium movies, that would be annoying, but at least you’d be purchasing three months’ early access to, you know, more than a single movie. But from what I can tell, you have to pay a Premier Access fee for each new movie they roll out under this model.

I could be wrong, and of course everything is changing constantly. But knowing it’ll be available to me on Dec. 4, without having to pay one extra penny, certainly removes the slightest temptation to even think about Premier Access again.

Last edited by Palanan; 2020-09-05 at 09:20 AM.