Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
Redcloak and Nale were never the real villains. The real villains of OotS are Xykon and Trigak.
I'm still pulling for a surprise appearance from Yakyak - I know we're all expecting Trigak to be the final Big Bad, which is what would make that kind of surprise reveal so effective.

On a much less important note, I've finally updated the thread to reflect the change in how we've decided to treat vampires. In accordance with the methodology we discussed earlier, there are about a half-dozen minor characters gone (e.g. Vampire Spirit with Blonde Hair), another half-dozen or so added (e.g. Vampire Goliath), and some characters now have more appearances than they used to (e.g. Vampire Sandstone). I've also gotten rid of the "interesting alterations" that simply reflected a character who had been vampirized (with the exception of Vampire Roy in Haley and Belkar's imagination, since that was definitely a significant visual alteration but not a new character as such).

There are also some other updates - I realized that there are a number of alterations that haven't been updated in ages, such as the number of times Redcloak has appeared with one eye and the number of times Vaarsuvius has appeared as an invisible outline. Hopefully the thread should now be fully up to speed, with the exception of the smilies for the new characters, which I really have to get around to dealing with sooner or later.