Felix
Aasimar Hospitaler Paladin
AC: 16 HP: 12/12
touch: 11, ff: 15, CMD: 15
Conditions: -

Felix was awoken by giggling. The squire decided to spend the night in the stables, next to his trusty steed, Ruffle. The brown colt with white spots was already aware of the visitors as Felix awoke. Enjoying the warm night, he had removed his clothing and made himself at home in the hay. As he opened his eyes, a group of four or five girls approached his simple bedstead. One was even bearing a small wooden tablet with a complete breakfast buffet on top, nuts, fruit, smoked meats and porridge. Another girl carried a bottle of ale. Felix groaned and stood up, fully exposing himself.

Now, it was not customary to knock before entering a stable, but still Felix felt somewhat irritated. His god told him the naked body was nothing to be afraid of, but being on full display for half a dozen women wasn't something the young man enjoyed as much. He followed his god's rituals obediently and he must have fallen asleep after the climax of the obedience the night prior.

Sit down girls. I will just cover myself unless some passerby gets the wrong idea. he said as he jumped into his trousers. He made them spread the food on the floor, on top of a red checkered blanket. Now pick something, I can hardly eat everything on my own now can I? His smile showed perfectly white teeth, and his blue eyes almost radiated but the picnic continued in silence. After this experience, Felix brushed his own horse, discovering Jannla's black mare Retribution was gone. It mattered little, as he had his instructions to meet the councilor somewhere around midday.

As the girls left, the owner of the stable Sophia noticed and stopped Felix, now fully dressed and armored, asking him who they were. The young lad brushed her question aside, and continued onwards to the town's only crossing, towards the barber's shop. He wanted to look presentable for the government officials.