1. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Iron Chef Optimization Challenge: E6 Appetizer Edition (Round XXV)

Quote Originally Posted by daremetoidareyo View Post
    I tried playing with those darkness prereq SLA feats from drow of the underdark but couldn't find a way to make hide checks do something fun or interesting.
    Oh, right, those are a thing! Yeah, something using them would have made for a cool build... although I think someone's already made an E6 build for that before.

EDIT: I can't find it now, but IIRC, the build took some Warlock levels to get Darkness at-will and dipped Duskblade for Arcane Attunement to get 3+INT more uses of Dancing Lights (as an SLA) per day. I don't remember what, if anything, it took to get more uses of Faerie Fire as an SLA...
    Last edited by ATHATH; 2020-09-06 at 03:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Is this a good OJEBUWIP WHAT IN THE NINE ABYSSES, or a bad OJFBUEWIP WHAT IN THE NINE ABYSSES?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    "Oh no, I'm bleeding out of my eyes...it's only now that I see that the delivery fee isn't a substitute for tipping your pizza guy!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Arguss View Post
    "No" means "yes".
    Quote Originally Posted by daremetoidareyo View Post
    My other idea was to be a troglodyte were-cockroach and just smell bad in people's squares.