Felix
Aasimar Hospitaler Paladin
AC: 16 HP: 12/12
touch: 11, ff: 15, CMD: 15
Conditions: -

The heaven-touched knight heard the ending of the morning sermon as he entered the town's crossing. Sarenraeites were in town, the towering Qadiran seemed especially extravagant. Where Felix' pale complexion was just an oddity, the Sarenraeite's tan skin and and green eyes were exceptional. As he approached the holy man to greet him, he saw another creature or thing behind him. He extended his hand to shake, only to be met with equal power and more. I greet you, devout of Sarenrae. My name is Felix. Am I correct you are in town to help the councilor? Is this your golem? He points at the machine-creature behind the priest.

Suddenly behind Felix, another odd person appears. He had heard her almost siren-like voice last evening and was enchanted by her almost fish-like complexion, glistening scales on very womanly forms, and was surprised to see her again so soon. Are you involved in that too? He smiles, brushing away any thought on how weird it was that he was sandwiched between a water spirit, possibly some other kind of genie-kin and an automaton. This day would prove to be interesting.

Spoiler
Show
I am trying to pull the active characters together somewhat, work with me here.